Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #301
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    You ARE an [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] you little [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] !!!!! //oo//
    The purrrfume has a purrrfectly wonderful effect on the purrrson sniffing it. Mwah 4 instance!

    Have yourselves a merry little humpday everybody!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #302
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey hey hey NYJ I got yer letter in the mail today!
    What IS that perfume????? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] It do smell sooooooo gooooood!!!!
    [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
    Well now, it sure was nice getting that there letter from ya even if you've already resolved el computer problema.
    If I had gotten it a little sooner I would have followed your instructions to the letter....the ones in the letter that is! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    I am sooooooooo HAPPY U R BACK!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #303
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Gus - got the new Blondie cd today.
    Yum!!!

  4. #304
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I'm jealous KamakazeeLover! I will find The Curse Of Blondie this weekend some way; some how. Thanks for the heads up dude!
    This CD is coming out in the US eventually isn't it?

    Have a good day folks!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #305
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey-Ho~
    I have hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] ready and some fresh cinnamin rolls this morning. When I get back on sunday I will tell you all about my weekend. For now I'm off. Have a great weekend. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #306
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Be safe out there NYJ!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Eww baby baby it's a wild world [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Can't wait to hear about your latest shenanigans!!!!
    Yummy cinnamin rolls BTW!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #307
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A Tribute to 2 Inspirational John's [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] that
    made us sing, cry & laugh... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    Mr Cash, we know you're up there Walking down Heaven's Line [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Mr Ritter, Thank you for proving that Three's Company and not a Crowd [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #308
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Amen Lancelot.

  9. #309
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    TV Land had a weekend tribute to John Ritter. I caught bits and pieces of various shows where he was the guest star.
    Love Boat, Mannix, Hawaii 50, Wings.
    I wish I could have watched more!
    I caught a little of the Johnny Cash tribute on CMT too.
    They were both pretty cool guys in their own ways. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Well anyway....now I must return to w*rk.....yuck!
    See ya later folks!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #310
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hello,
    I can't help but notice that it is Two-Fer Tuesday again. It seems to me that it just was Two-Fer Tuesday so I guess that proves I've been having fun because time flys when you're having fun. Right?
    My Two-Fer Tuesday selections for this Two-Fer Tuesday are as follows:

    The Two Of Us_The Beatles
    We Are Not Two We Are One_The Kinks

    Have a great Two-Fer Tuesday everyone!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic